A little bit about me...

Okay so… I guess I will start by saying that I am not a writer and I have never blogged before, so I’m sure that I am going to hit some bumps in the road. Please be patient as I learn the process.

I have always wanted to keep a journal, but was never disciplined enough to keep up with it. I’m hoping that the prospect that someone may stumble upon this, and actually read it, will be enough to keep me going. We’ll see.

Anyway, a little about me… February 2016 marked my 48th birthday. Now anyone who knows me knows that age has never been an issue for me, but this year it occurred to me, that unless I am lucky enough to live to be 100, I have officially reached middle age. Such a strange revelation, but surprisingly enough not upsetting at all.

I am the mother of 2 sons. They are a handful at times, but I could not ask for two more loving, supportive and resilient kids. They really are amazing! I have a job that I love as a Graphic Artist for an educational organization. I have a beautiful home that I share with my wonderful wife and her 3 kids. We have been married 2 years(Yay NY Marriage Equality!) and I have truly never been happier in my life. She has made such a difference in my life and I thank God every day for placing my feet on the path that led me to her. It wasn’t an easy road, but well worth it. (more on that later)

So at 48 years old, I am completely, authentically myself, and it feels amazing.

Comments

  1. We love your style of writing because it is directly from your heart. Perhaps it is time for you to start journaling again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment